The DARCEY Gown
An expertly crafted strapless gown features a contemporary straight neckline showcasing our lighter-boned corseted bodice. Created using the finest organic cotton lace and the softest bamboo lining. The clean column silhouette and minimal cut of the Darcey gown features an elegant back split designed for the fashion-forward yet ethical-minded bride.
Showcasing the matching elegant lace shoulder cape with optional detachable overskirts, MABEL or exaggerated EMMA bows and tails, there are many styling options to give the freedom of individuality with effortless style and added drama.
Choose a mini, T-length or full-length hemline. Combining individual detachable pieces gives endless possibilities to evolve your dress for the day and evening- from party to honeymoon.
- Designed and handmade in our Atelier, Staffordshire, England
- Colour Ivory
- Crafted from cotton lace and bamboo lining
- Neckline straight
- Skirt shape column available with full-length, t-length or mini hemline options
- Options; detachable straps, puffy sleeves, belt or matching shoulder cape
- Bodice lining bamboo
- Functional buttons
size & fit
- Made to order
- Fitted bodice with internal corset
Please email for pricing.
Contact for customisations and bespoke options.
We pride ourselves on designing and creating sustainable gowns in England. Our Collections are carefully considered and not mass produced, with every dress hand-made-to-order in our Atelier in Staffordshire.